PSI Foundation Scholarship
Each year, the Foundation Scholarship recognises and sponsors one current Grade 7 Ukrainian national citizen student from a Ukrainian national school with a full scholarship here at PSI starting in their 8th grade year. The scholarship will be offered for the 2021 / 2022 Academic School Year and covers 100% of the tuition fees. This scholarship is renewable for the following four years of high school, provided that the student remains in good academic and behavioural standing at PSI.
The scholarship will be offered to that student and will cover 100% of the tuition fees. This scholarship is then renewable for the following five years of high school, and will cover 100% of the tuition fees, provided that the student remains in good academic and behavioural standing at PSI.
Scholarship Student Profile
The school administration, with input from the Secondary School Student Council, has identified the traits we seek in a candidate for this scholarship. The successful student will match the following profile / criteria:
- A good ‘fit’ with the philosophies of PSI and the International Baccalaureate programme
- An interest and willingness to engage in PSI-based community service activities
- A level of maturity, positivity, enthusiasm and determination for learning
- A strong academic background and a satisfactory level of English language (both verbal and written)
- A commitment to their school and studies with a record of high attendance
- Demonstrated involvement in programmes outside of the regular classroom (including outside of their school)
- A positive behaviour record in their current school
- A willingness to commit to PSI from the point of enrolment to the end of Secondary School graduation