Our Mission & Philosophy
PSI Vision Statement
The PSI Mission Statement
PSI Student Learning Objectives
PSI learning objectives are measurable targets we wish to see our students attain. We encourage our students to:
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge and understanding across a broad and balanced range of disciplines
- Develop beliefs and attitudes by being open to the perspectives, values and traditions of other individuals and communities, and evaluating a range of points of view
- Formulate and clearly express opinions supported by evidence and a consideration of theoretical and practical issues from multiple perspectives.
- Achieve competency in English and a second or mother tongue language
- Improve the lives of people in the local, national and global community by participating as compassionate and caring leaders committed to internationalism and service learning
- Achieve predicted success in external IB examinations
As a member school of the IB global learning community, we share a common commitment to the goals of the International Baccalaureate, which complements those of Pechersk School International.
Click here for a copy of our Vision and Mission statement translated into Ukrainian and Russian language
International Baccalaureate® Mission Statement
The International Baccalaureate aims to develop inquiring, knowledgeable and caring young people who help to create a better and more peaceful world through intercultural understanding and respect.
To this end, the organisation works with schools, governments and international organisations to develop challenging programmes of international education and rigorous assessment.
These programmes encourage students across the world to become active, compassionate and lifelong learners who understand that other people, with their differences, can also be right.